maanantai 29. joulukuuta 2014

Weekend Bliss in Winter Wonderland

"I wonder if the snow loves the trees and fields, that it kisses them so gently? And then it covers them up snug, you know, with a white quilt; and perhaps it says "Go to sleep, darlings, till the summer comes again."



 "Where should I go?" -Alice.
"That depends on where you want to end up." - The Cheshire Cat."


"In a Wonderland they lie
Dreaming as the days go by,
Dreaming as the summer die."



 "You're thinking about something, my dear, and that makes you forget to talk"


 Alice: How long is forever?
White Rabbit: Sometimes just a second.


 "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."


 "I knew who I was this morning, but I've changed a few times since then."


 "I wish I could manage to be glad!" the Queen said. "Only I never can remember the rule. You must be very happy, living in this wood, and being glad whenever you like!"


 "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn, "if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you."




 "Why, about you!" Tweedledee exclaimed, clapping his hands triumphantly. "And if he left off dreaming about you, where do you suppose you'd be?"
"Where I am now, of course," said Alice.




 "Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. you're mad"


 "Mad Matter: "Have I gone mad?"
Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are."





All quotes by Lewis Carroll

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti